Brian Urban, AIF®, began in the financial services industry in 1998.
He obtained the FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations and holds insurance licenses. Brian enjoys working with individuals and businesses in design, implementation, and on-going assessment of financial strategies. His areas of focus include Retirement Planning, Employee and Executive Benefit Packages, as well as General Risk and Wealth Management Strategies.
Brian enjoys utilizing a consultative, client-centered approach with each of his individual and business clients. This practice helps ensure that any recommendations or advice delivered are driven by the client’s best interest and desires. Focusing on his clients also feeds one of Brian’s lifelong curiosities; learning about the vast number of industries and professions that provide capital and income in the American economy. From the artisan on the jobsite, to the C-Suite executive, Brian savors the conversation, knowledge, and experience each client engagement provides.
Whenever practical, Brian seeks to engage with various other professionals to provide his clients access to top-level resources in as many areas as possible. He enjoys collaborating with Attorneys, C.P.A.s, his RaiStone partners, and the many professionals in his network who provide a host of other capabilities.
Brian is a Nebraska native who received his BA from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. While studying at UNL, he was named to the Dean’s list, and studied abroad at Oxford University. He was also active in Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity. He and his wife, Rachael, have been married since 2008. They reside in Valley, NE with their four children. Brian is also active in his parish, St. John’s of Valley, where he serves as a Lector. When he’s not serving the Church, his family, or his clients, you will likely find Brian working in the yard, or spending time outdoors hunting, fishing, or exercising.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designation, Fi360 – 2019
- Company Awards:
- Centurion, – 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- National Leaders Corp, – 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Hallmark 1 – 2018
- Underwriter of the Year, National Association of Health Underwriters, NE Chapter – 2010
- Shining Star Excellence in Leadership Award, National Association of Health Underwriters – 2009
- Healthcare Policy Roundtable Member, Senator Mike Johanns (NE) – 2009
- Underwriter of the Year, National Association of Health Underwriters, Omaha Chapter – 2006
- Legislative Achievement Award, National Association of Health Underwriters – 2005 - 2012
- Featured in numerous national and local publications, including: NPR, HIU, Agent’s Journal